The pandemic has changed how people work and we at Physio Helps are adapting to the changing needs.
Online consults can be useful for those carers/seniors who are
- Isolated and unable to go out to attend their regular exercise classes.
- Have aches and pains and need physiotherapy consult on what management approach to take.
- Unable to attend their regular eldercare centre due to various reasons.
- Need guidance to exercise/take care of their loved ones.
How does it work?
- Call/email Physio Helps for a quick check if online consult is suitable.
- Fill up a form for basic screening of conditions/requirements.
- Have a short (20 min) online consult with your physiotherapist regarding your complaints.
- Your physiotherapist will video call you (30 min) to do an online Assessment and relay to you his/her findings and set goals for the session(s).
- Your physiotherapist will teach you the exercises/strategies for management of your condition at home via online consult (30-40 mins).
- Follow up calls from physiotherapist for ongoing sessions depending on the goals set.